“It might be the most normal thing we do all year.”
BOO! Glow in the dark face mask will come handy now! YES you can still celebrate Halloween and stay SAFE!
Not many events bring friends and family, neighbors together like an excuse to dress up and enjoy Halloween’s FUN!
THESE THINGS YOU PROBABLY DIDN’T KNOW ABOUT HALLOWEEN WILL HAUNT YOU:
* Originally, you had a dance for your “treat.”
* Halloween is more Irish than St. Patrick’s Day.。
* Jack-o’-lanterns were once made out of turnips, beets and potatoes — not pumpkins.
* Halloween used to be a great day to find your soulmate.
* In a few American towns, Halloween was originally referred to as “Cabbage Night.”
* Some animal shelters won’t allow the adoption of black cats around Halloween for fear they’ll be sacrificed.
* Studies have shown that Halloween actually makes kids act more evil.
* A full moon on Halloween is extremely rare.
* Halloween is the second-most commercial American holiday of the year.
* A typical child’s loot bag has about 11,000 calories.
In Florida Halloween Horror Nights is an annual special event that occurs at Universal Studios theme parks in Florida, California, Singapore, and Japan. The parks remain operational during the day and transition to Halloween Horror Nights at night!
Universal Orlando’s Halloween Horror Nights brings together terrifying haunted houses, sinister scare zones, outrageous live entertainment and some of the park’s most exhilarating attractions. Jack the Clown will be back as well, lunging from the shadows where you least expect.
Looking to learn more about haunted history or how other cultures celebrate Halloween around the world? Check out the following articles:
Drive By Trick or Treating
Coordinate with your neighborhood and have folks drive by, It keeps the more vulnerable generation and high risk people from getting too close while still allowing them to enjoy seeing everyone in their costumes, and the kids can still collect ALL THE CANDY!
No Halloween would be complete without candy corn, Hershey’s chocolate, Skittles, Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups, M&M’s, Tootsie Pops… etc!
Now wear your best costume and go have fun… just in case you needed help picking one here is:
The Best Pop Culture Halloween Costumes to Wear in 2021